- Undergraduate degree in interactive media, communications, journalism, film, or related field
2-4 years of related experience in web/interactive production
- Comprehensive understanding of HTML and solid experience using Adobe PhotoShop and Dreamweaver
Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Strong Social Media technology understanding and skills
Superior oral and written communication skills
Knowledge of current rich media technologies and their relevant applications
- Highly-organized, motivated with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must, including the ability to communicate effectively with technical and creative teams
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Creativity and a desire to work on movie and TV series content is a must!
- Please note that while we appreciate all expressions of interest, we can only respond to those candidates who will be interviewed.