About the eLearning Committee
The Interactive Ontario (io) eLearning Committee seeks to represent the interests of the eLearning industry in Ontario, from content producers to developers of software for eLearning management and delivery.
Under the ONeLearning banner, the groupís objectives are to:
- Facilitate access to markets for eLearning content, technology, and services
- Foster the development of eLearning intellectual property in Ontario
- Obtain government resources and funding to strengthen eLearning in Ontario
- Make Interactive Ontario the leading industry voice for eLearning in Ontario
The strategy for obtaining these objectives is:
- Forge partnerships and coalitions with other members of Ontarioís eLearning cluster
- Map the provincial and national eLearning landscape
- Create a formal Ontario eLearning presence
- Lobby government and solicit support/funding from government agencies, educational institutions, and private industry.